Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Me and my life...


This is me doing what I do best and love the most. I may be a bit strange at times, but I am tons of fun and love life. Take a chance to get to know me.

For starters.... I LOVE to SKI! I have worked at a photography studio at Snowbird, Ski Resort in Utah for the past five years. I feel extremely fortunate to be in a position where I can combine two of my passions... skiing, and photography. Come take some turns with me.





Early morning traverse for a long day of shooting and playing in waist deep pow pow!




Another passion of mine is canyoneering. I have had the opportunity to explore some of the most technical and mostbreathtaking canyons in North America. Do Imlay canyon, and Heaps Canyon ring a bell?



My gorgeous children are my number one no matter what! They are the most incredible parts of my life. I owe all of my happiness to them. I am the proudest father you will ever know!




RUNNING!



Vegas Marathon 2008. 26.2 miles in 3:23. Very happy with my first marathon, but I had bigger goals in mind.... faster goals. Boston here I come.


Utah Valley Marathon 2009. 26.2 miles in 3:07. 2nd place in my age division. Boston qualified!


So, I mentioned earlier that I am a tad bit strange at times.... well what can I say...
I am my own!




I broke my femer, shattered my hand and broke 4 ribs in a little skiing accident... I really loved that walker of mine.

















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment